Author: Terry Bennett
Published Reading, United Kingdom: Garnet Publishing.,1997, 270x217mm, 144pp.
- The only English-language book on the history of Korean Photography
- Brief history of Korea from the mid-19th century until 1945
- The story of how photography came to Korea
- Profiles on all the important photographers - professional and amateur
- 151 photographs (15 coloured)+ map
- Photographs from 1860s to the 1930s
- hardback edition, mint condition, signed by author.
Now out of print, and increasingly difficult to find. Order your copy here!